Half Day Cooking Class
Every day from Monday to Saturday only on request
Morning: 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM, lunch included or
Afternoon: 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM, dinner included
Standard Cooking Lesson: you will learn the techniques to prepare the famous Ragu alla bolognese and handmade pasta, Dough and “Sfoglia” with mattarello (rolling pin) provided by the certified classic recipes of the traditional “Cucina Bolognese”:
- Ragù alla Bolognese (Bolognese meat sauce)
- Garganelli or Tortelloni ricotta e spinaci or Gnocchi
After the lesson our famous lunch or dinner with cotton tablecloth and napkins, ceramic dishs and cristal glass:
- Appetizers with Prosciutto di Parma riserva 24 mesi, Mortadella Bologna, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese 32 mesi and Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena gold 25 years
- Pasta that you have prepared
- selected wines Pignoletto and Sangiovese
You will be given
– a book of traditional recipes
– a special cotton apron of Bologna Cooking School then remains to students for to remember
– Photo of the lesson
The cooking class will be held in English or Français.
It is not demonstration but you learn to work just make “sfoglia” and pasta.
Each student works his dough on an individual board.
Special prices for non-cooking partecipants