Premium Cooking Class for own Group
The “sfogline” (women specialists in “sfoglia”) prepare the dough for the “sfoglia” with the explanations in English or Français we provide.
While the dough rests the students will be introduced to Ragu Bolognese secrets. and demonstration of Tiramisu.
Hence one of the “sfogline” pulls the dough with a rolling pin and students look, then cut the boxes and fill the Tortelloni filled with ricotta and spinach that students, with the help of the teachers, close
We also teach to make Garganelli – typical handmade macaroni – specialty of Bologna
Afterwards we cut the Tagliatelle and teach students to make “nests” (rolls of noodles)
Presentation Parmigiano Reggiano 30 months with taste
Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena with tasting
Delivery with photo to each student of the recipe book and certificate of attendance.
Traditional lunch (with tablecloths and cloth napkins and ceramic plates changed for each course) seated and served at the table::
- Antipasto with Prosciutto di Parma, Mortadella Bologna and melon
- Tortelloni filled with ricotta and spinach with butter and sage
- Garganelli Ragu e piselli
- Tagliatelle Ragu Bolognese
- Water and wine (Spumante with antipasti, followed Lambrusco and then Sangiovese Superiore)
The lesson is in English or Français
Throughout the lesson are made photos to students
- Cotton apron with emblem of the School and the student name embroidered
- Bologna Cooking School Book of Recipes
The partecipants is only of own group.
It’s not possible to join