Standard Cooking Class for own Group
The “sfogline” (women specialists in “sfoglia”) prepare the dough for the “sfoglia” with the explanations in English we provide.
While the dough rests the students will be introduced to Ragu Bolognese secrets.
After one of the “sfogline” pulls the dough with a rolling pin and students look, then cut the boxes and fill the Tortelloni filled with ricotta and spinach that students, with the help of the teachers, close
Afterwards we cut the Tagliatelle and teach students to make “nests” (rolls of noodles).
Hence, presentation Parmigiano Reggiano 30 months with taste.
Delivery with photo to each student of the recipe book, certificate of attendance and cotton apron of Bologna Cooking School which will bring home.
Traditional lunch (with tablecloths and cloth napkins and ceramic plates changed for each course) seated and served at the table:
- Antipasto with Prosciutto di Parma, Mortadella Bologna and melone
- Tortelloni filled with ricotta and spinach with butter and sage
- Tagliatelle with ragu Bolognese
- Water and wine (Spumante with antipasti and then Sangiovese Superiore)
The lesson is in English or Français.
Throughout the lesson photos are shoot to students.
- Cotton apron with emblem of the School which then remains to students to remember
- Book of Recipes School
For partecipants of own group.
Not possible to join.